This version introduces one new feature: An updated Excel sheets to easily do regression and plot residuals. It can be a tool for both mathematics and science subjects to make graphing in Excel easier and better looking.
You open the Excel sheet from the regressions menu or the Graph menu.
- Enter up to 3 datasets which shows up as points in different colors
- Perform 'on the fly' regression, quickly testing the match of different regression types
- Residual plot to better analyze the regression fit
- Manually enter any function (here the black dashed linje 2x+3)
You can enter a function using constants which then can be manipulated in the constants column for a precise fit.
- Highlight any point (the red dashed line)